Application Project Manager (regio Hasselt)
Our client frequently tackles complex design and development challenges when working with clients to conceptualize next generation products.
- As a Project Manager, one must have a deep project management and delivery experience, and be well-versed in leading, multidisciplinary project teams, while providing outstanding client support relative to the projects in progress.
- He or she should provide senior level management and resolution of complex issues and focus on current software project delivery, assuring overall quality and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should have large-scale systems integration experience and readily coordinate with the product development and different delivery teams to adapt project plans to meet program needs.
- This position will require travel to client and team locations abroad.
- The Project Manager must engage to lead multidisciplinary teams across large corporations and 3rd party stakeholders that inform key business decisions.
- The Project Manager must understand how design is incorporated into technology solutions and business decisions.
- This person must act as a trusted strategic advisor to the client; guide the client in decision-making around the account with the foresight to strategically identify new (cross and/or up-sell) opportunities
- You should be able to reference several product launches as well as a couple of failures
- You should be able to speak in depth to their first-hand knowledge of project management dynamics which precipitated both outcomes.
- Flexibility, a sense of humor, and passion for interactive design and technology through engagement delivery are critical success factors for this position.
Joris, An, Koen or Lore +32 (0)22.214.171.124
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.