Business Analist Finance
- The IT Business Analyst role will initially focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with a global deployment. The underlying ERP platform is JD Edwards.
- You will work closely with the ERP project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Participate in the testing and acceptance of a new global ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training
- Participate on deployment of the global ERP solution
- Participate on future enhancement projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators.
- Perform day-to-day troubleshooting and support of in house built and procured systems
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Some travel within Europe locations and some limited to North America will be required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects preferably
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ERP applications, preferably Oracle JD Edwards.
- Deep comprehension and proven experience with financial processes and general accounting
- Comprehension of product costing and manufacturing accounting is an advantage
- Experienced with software development lifecycle methodology run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support
- Proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance or Accounting is required
- PMI-PBA certification is an asset
Matthias or Lore
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.