Business Project Manager DMS (regio Brussel)
Document and Communication management is a cornerstone in the IT architecture. In order to guarantee a central and company-wide management of communication needs of the different departments, we are currently looking for a business project leader.
You are responsible for the end-to-end business representation in document management :
- You quickly build a global view on document management in the organization, identifying the end-to-end document processes, the dependencies between teams, and possible issues,
- You gather the different communication needs of the business departments, you understand their requirements, develop a global view and the importance for the different teams,
- You identify business needs and agree on priorities objectively, together with the different business departments,
- You streamline the communication with IT, defining the specificities for each department, aligning the different business lines in clear business requests, communicating in one voice to IT,
- You are the first business point of contact for legal changes, transversal projects and issues. You identify concerned teams and processes as well as impact and dependencies between processes, you and structure these needs in clear business requirements,
- You organize regular follow-up meetings for projects, small tasks, maintenance and performance with IT and business,
- you plan and organize business activities (esp tests) for the different IT releases.
- You collect business needs for company wide IT Projects, define a clear scope, work out and defend the business case in the company project inflow.
- You act as global project leader for transversal business projects in the document management domain,
- You organize project steerings to inform and align stakeholders on a regular basis and report, and keep management of the different departments informed at all times.
Functional & Technical Skills
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in project management, ideally in an insurance company, is a must,
- You are able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously,
- Good passive knowledge of IT systems and architecture allowing you to discuss solutions with architects, suppliers and developers,
- Hands-on experience with a document management system is considered a plus,
- You can critically assess processes, procedures, to optimize service.
- You have a natural focus to bring structure in complex and various demands, translating these in clear priorities and objectives for the team,
- You are well-organized, responsible, attentive to details, fast learning and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills allowing you to solve issues efficiently,
- Stress resistant, open for and able to accompany change,
- Fluent communication in English, Dutch and French.
Koen of An
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.