Functioneel Analist (Regio Brussel)
The team is looking for a functional analyst. Master degree or equal through experience.
- You will handle small projects, sub projects or epic stories of the strategic digital roadmap in a full end-to-end way, from high-level analysis, assisting in UX task forces, supporting developers, performing and tracking tests, and assuring MTO.
- As the team is cross channel, you will handle both native mobile projects as transactional web projects.
- The functional domain could be divers (payments, investing, credits or insurance).
- Experience of three years as functional analyst, preferable in banking domain.
- High level analysis
- Iterate towards a low level analysis together with business analyst and backend analyst
- E2E responsible for the end result of the feature:
- Documentation of flows, screens, and services
- Daily follow-up of development
- Test progress follow-up and issue tracking
- Responsible for the MTO process during release weekends
- Good knowledge of a service oriented architecture: define input / output of services
- Team player
- Digital mindset
- Be able to work in close cooperation with business analists and backend analists
- Be able to adapt use of language (business vs technical language)
- Being able to follow-up and coach several developers
- Good communication skills (dutch AND french): understanding both languages
- Banking experience or ability to quickly acquire knowledge in diverse domains
- Analytical skills are important
- Flexible, dynamic, open minded
- Being able to work autonomous within a given context
- Able to mix between a waterfall and agile (Kanban / scrum) methodology
Joris, Koen, An of Lore +32 (0)15/28.51.80
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.