Projectleader (Region of Brussels)
- The Integration Architecture team is responsible for architecting and developing the integration platform and to develop specific integrations on the platform to answer the needs of various projects.
- A new API Management component has been recently added to the integration platform and is encountering a huge demand.
- Main task: The project leader will second the team manager to manage projects, plannings, resources and budgets for the many projects that require help of the integration architecture team.
- ICT Environment:
- Database : Oracle
- ETL : PL/SQL
- OS : Unix
- Seniority Level = MEDIOR (3-8 years)
- Education level = BACHELOR/MASTER
- Technical Skills:
- The PL will work in a technical team with mainly IT counterparties. He/she does not need deep IT expertise or any development skills but should have some familiarity and affinity with IT development and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge and experience of web services security (transport-level and message-level)
- Functional Skills:
- The PL does not need specific banking knowledge. He/she should be familiar with project management, waterfall and agile methodologies, resource allocation, planning, budgets, priorities, risks and issues…
- The PL should be highly flexible, able to adapt to frequently changing priorities and resistant to stress.
- The candidate will need to show autonomy in handling the tasks that will be assigned to him. Flexibily will be a great assit in order to excel in a highly responsive and complex environment.
- Canditates need to be teamplayers with excellent knowledge of English and preferably also passive understanding of Dutch or French.
- Open communication is expected.
Joris, An, Lore or Koen +32 (0)15/28.51.80
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.