We are looking for a Project Manager to strengthen its ICT PMO office.
The PMO office is organized around several activities:
- Project Management
- ICT Process Management
- Business Analysis
As a project manager you are responsible for organization and follow up of projects you are assigned to.
- Coordinate internal resources and if applicable third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering or economics.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Certification in project methodologies is a plus
- Experience in banking environment is a plus
Joris, Koen of An 015/285180
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.